Shopping in Rome: the best fashion brands at Castel Romano Outlet Village
The Castel Romano Outlet Village is not a simple shopping centre, but one of the most important and popular outlets in Lazio.
There you will not only make purchases of the best brands, but you will have the pleasure of walking through an authentic shopping oasis far from traffic and car noises.
History of the Castel Romano Outlet Village
This outlet, established in 2003, covers an area of 25 thousand square metres and it is the second Italian store created by McArthurGlen, a London-based pioneer of European designer outlets.
The Roman temple of shopping
The Castel Romano Outlet Village has 152 stores, both single-brand and multi-brand, where you can find the best items.
Thanks to its location far from the chaos of the city, you will have the opportunity do shopping in a relaxing atmosphere, surrounded by buildings inspired by the ancient Rome, by which it got the name of Roman Temple of Shopping.
It is not a coincidence this huge village is attended by thousands of customers from both Lazio and other parts of Italy and the world. It is also recommended as a tourist attraction in many guides, as it allows you to walk around the windows without being disturbed as it would be in any city centre.
Sales and promotions
To let you save even more, at the Castel Romano Outlet Village there is a real calendar of sales and promotions, from 30% to 70% off.
In addition, it is possible to request the Privilege Card, a completely free card that will allow you to take advantage of a further 10% reduction on outlet products, to access private offers through newsletters, to receive personal invitations to new store openings or funny gadgets.
Making good deals there is not the exception, but the rule number one.
If you want more information about the offers of the moment, you can also visit the outlet website, constantly updated with new promotions.
The most famous brands at Castel Romano Outlet Village
At Castel Romano Outlet Village you can find the coolest brands of the moment at really affordable prices, such as Levi's, Guess, Valentino, Calvin Klein, Gucci and many others.
In addition to clothing, there is a wide range of items for home, beauty and luggage, because even when you travel it is nice to be elegant.
Bars and restaurants
It is now known: shopping makes you hungry, so how about taking a tasty break in one of the many bars/restaurants of Castel Romano Outlet Village? The offer is wide and all the tastes can be satisfied.
It will be a real pleasure to browse the menus and enjoy the several foods offered by the refreshment bars.
To make you feel at home, Castel Romano Outlet Village offers many services, including:
- free wifi
- portable chargers to keep your smartphone charged
- free umbrellas: in case of bad weather, you can request them at the Customer Service;
- recharging electric cars;
- tailoring service to make all your purchases perfect and immediately wear them;
- baby service: in addition to the toilet with changing table, the Customer Service provides nappies, strollers and everything to satisfy the needs of your children;
- dogs are allowed, but must be kept on a leash. Those of small size can access the shops, but in the owners' arms or placed inside bags or carriers.
Fun for the little ones
While you go shopping, the little ones can safely have fun playing with tunnels, slides, rides, a large castle and Stan, the giant tyrannosaurus.
Castel Romano Outlet Village is open every day, all day, from 10am to 9pm.
Why to go to Oulet Village in Castel Romano
Castel Romano Oulet Village is a must if you love quality shopping. To make your purchases in peace, it is advisable to go, if possible, during weekdays, when there is a lower frequency of people. Moreover, given the large assortment of items available, it is literally impossible not to find the one that suits you. Why spending more when there is a real possibility to buy the best brands at really advantageous prices?
Suggestions for sales
The sales represent a great opportunity to grab some evergreen items to add to your wardrobe, but which ones to choose so as not to make mistakes? Here you are some useful tips:
- trench: the trench coat is a real passe-partout for every outfit, sport or elegant they are;
- sneakers: a pair of sneakers should never miss in your shoe rack, because they are comfortable and able to make any look casual;
- classic trousers: whether you are a man or a woman, a pair of classic trousers should never miss inside your wardrobe. Just wear it and you will be impeccable.
Moreover, thanks to the sales you can already think of gifts for the upcoming holidays: you will look great and save a lot.
How to get to Castel Romano Outlet Village
The exact address of this shopping temple is Via Ponte di Piscina Cupa 64, Castel Romano. You can reach it in the following ways:
- by car: from Eur district, take Via Cristoforo Colombo and the Strada Statale 148, Castel Romano exit.
From the Grande Raccordo Anulare - the Roman ring road - you must head towards exit 26, towards Pomezia and take the Strada Statale 148, Castel Romano exit;
- shuttle service: if you don't have a car or don't want to deal with traffic, there is a comfortable round-trip shuttle service from the centre of Rome.
The departure and release points are in Via Marsala 58 (a few steps from Roma Termini train station). The return ticket costs 15 euros and it can be purchased online or shortly before boarding.
Do you want to stay in Rome?
For this location we recommend Hotel Oxford, the ideal starting point to discover Rome!